Friday, April 30, 2010

More "green" cleanin'


I took a little trip to Target today and had a chance to browse around which isn't something I get to do very often.  I stumbled upon two really great tunics for myself and a wonderful cleaning product.  Many of you may already know about this line, but it is new to me.  If you don't know about it, you need to get in your car and go to Target as soon as you finish reading this!
The cleaning product is made by The Caldrea Company.  (My mother loves their kitchen soap and you can usually find them in boutiques and gift shops.)  The name is Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day was made specially for Target.  In their line, they offer laundry detergent, dish soap, shower cleaner, countertop spray, and an all-purpose cleaner.  There were three different scents to choose from:  basil, lemon verbena, and lavender.  I couldn't decide between basil and lemon verbena so I purchased both!  The cleaners are made  with naturally occurring ingredients and are biodegradable and the smell is absolutely amazing!  The countertop spray did the job and my whole house smelled so nice and fresh.  Even my dear husband asked what smelled so good when he walked in the door.

There has not been alot going on this week.  My sweet T had an overnight camp out with his class.  They are leaning about Westward Expansion and the pioneers.  They had to dress like the pioneers and spent the night in a covered wagon.  He had a wonderful time and was exhausted when he returned. 

School is winding down and we are busy with end of the year activities.  Our school fundraiser is tomorrow night and it should be lots of fun.  I am proud to say that my two items I donated to the school raised $135 for the cause.  One lucky person will have Christmas gifts wrapped by yours truly.  The other lucky winner will have a "paint your own canvas" party with me as the instructor.

Check back later for more.  I am busy with projects around the nest and promise to get more pictures up.  If you like what you are seeing or if you have any helpful advise, please feel free to leave a comment or become a follower!

No comments: