Tuesday, April 13, 2010

40-Love

You walk out the front door and you hear a buzz, buzzzzzz! You walk out the back door and you hear a buzz, buzzzzz! I am afraid The Grumpy Gardener will be showing my house next year on his blog! 

It is that time of year again and the carpenter bees are enjoying the warm sunshine and fresh pollen. I found The Grumpy' Gardener's blog last night and I thought his plan off attack would be better than my husband swinging my tennis racket at the bees. However, at this point I am willing to find the other racket and join him no matter how silly we may look!

We will be making a trip to Home Depot very soon to look for Bayer Advanced Carpenter Ant and Termite Killer. Wish us luck!  40-Love...the bees are winning.  Please click on The Grumpy Gardener's article below to see what he suggests to do if you should find some buzy bees outside your front door.

Killer Bees Destroy House - The Grumpy Gardener - SouthernLiving.com

No comments: