Friday, September 23, 2011

Hueology-Annie Sloan Chalk Paint


Let me just say that I love Pinterest!  A friend of mine introduced me to it this summer, and I have spent countless hours searching, admiring and dreaming of projects ever since.  This morning,as I browsed Pinterest,I found the most wonderful blog.  If you are a fan of Annie Sloan chalk paint (and I know you are) you must go check out Hueology.  MJ and Trish are the women behind Hueology and they have done some pretty amazing projects. 

Here are a two of my favorites  projects from their blog.



They have a great color chart with an explainations of each shade.  Click HERE to view it!

The girls also teach classes from beginner to advanced and a few special projects inbetween.  If you are in the Summerfield, North Carolina area you should go see them!

If you would like to see more photos of their work, you can find them on HERE on Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!
Our Southern Nest


2 comments:

Trish Naylor said...

Thanks for the feature!!! You are so sweet and your blog is "huelicious" ;)
Trish @ www.hueologycompany.com

Michelle said...

Pinterest is so addicting! There are just too many great ideas out there!