Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Each year we go to the Sandestin Resort in Destin, Florida for Thanksgiving. We have a great time visiting with our family and the kids love spending time with their cousins. I thought I would share a few pictures of my favorite moments.  I will apologize ahead of time for posting so many pictures!


 I was finally able to get a picture of all the grandchildren together!  I usually have to get in the picture while holding Baby M.


 We had some serious football players this year. 



Here is Mimi with the only granddaughter in the family. 



Someone slept through Thanksgiving dinner and was not happy when he woke up.


 Here are the big boys with Santa this year.  Please notice that Baby M was not in the picture.  He screamed every time I took one step towards the man in the red suit.  I guess there is always next year.  However, I would like you to know he was wearing the cutest brown corduroy jon jon to match his brothers.












This picture has nothing to do with our family, but I just thought I would share it with you.  I love the color and the simple design.  



 Ashley and I took turns taking pictures of the moms with the kiddos.  As most of you know, the mommas TAKE the pictures and are rarely in them.  Again, notice that Baby M refused to have his picture taken.



 The hotel had a gingerbread display in the lobby.  It was truly amazing and smelled heavenly.





Now I am off to start decorating for Christmas.  I predict that if I start now I might be finished before the boys get out for Christmas break! :)

No comments: