Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another sports season comes to an end...

Little O decided to play baseball for the very first time this fall.  I will admit that I was against it at first.  It wasn't that I didn't want him to play, but Big T was playing football this fall too.  I knew that I could not be in two places at once.  However, Jim and I found a way to juggle the games and we survived...just like everyone who faces the same problem.





Little O had his last game last night. He had a wonderful experience and his coaches were great. His team may not have won a single game, but they had a great time the whole season. The highlight of the season had to be when a little man got his first hit ever and later scored! I think the whole team (and parents) celebrated an entire inning. Here are some pictures from the last game. You will notice there are more of Little M than of the baseball player. It was the only way I could make M stay in one place.




No comments: