Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Need A Little Christmas Now!

I can't believe it!  This is the first time ever that I am not motivated to decorate our Christmas tree.  We have a beautiful tree this year and it looks so great with just the lights on it.  I almost want to keep it that way but I know the other members of our household will object. 

I usually decorate our tree before we leave for Thanksgiving holiday.  However, this year I had two sick little ones and that put a kink in my pre-Thanksgiving decorating.  Therefore I am sharing my pictures from Christmas 2009.  I am hoping this will motivate me to finish decorating the tree.  The picture quality is not great and please ignore the baby gate on the stairs.



While the rest of you are listening to Nat King Cole, sipping your hot chocolate or your favorite adult beverage, and enjoying your beautiful tree, be thankful that your living room does not look like this.


Say "hello" to Nat for me!
Our Southern Nest

1 comment:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Lol, Do it, Do it! It will be beautiful!

love your guts
mandi