Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Decorating Inspiration

Yesterday, I was searching the web for some Christmas decorating ideas.  I am still having a hard time getting motivated this year for some reason.  I thought I would share some pictures I have saved in my "next year" file.  Enjoy!

Southern Living

Southern Living
PS-Santa, I want the doggie in the window.


Southern Living

Southern Living

Southern Living

Southern Living

Southern Living

Southern Living

Southern Living
EAB Designs

Southern Living

Southern Living

Better Homes and Gardens
You probably noticed that most of the photo came from Southern Living.  If you go to their website, they have all of their decorating ideas organized into different categories for your convenience.  Please click here to view the countless photos.

Merry Christmas!
Our Southern Nest

1 comment:

Buttercup Bliss said...

So pretty! I am sure your home will be beautiful as well - Can't wait for you to share photos!