Monday, September 5, 2011

Getting Ready For A Pirate Party

Our little one will soon be three and we are planning a pirate party for our captain.  This weekend I finished ordering all the goodies for the pirate adventure and started making a few of the decorations.  This buccaneer is almost ready for the big day.  He will be welcoming our pirates and princesses to the party with a sign hanging from his mouth.  The sign is still drying but I couldn't wait to share him with you.  I will post another picture when he is completely finished.

My inspiration was from the thank you cards I purchased from Target.  Below you will find a few detail shoots.  




There is more to come while we get ready for a pirate party.  Please be sure to check back to see what we have been up to.

Thanks for stopping by!
Our Southern Nest

No comments: