Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ideas For Fall From Southern Living

Southern Living is my "go to" magazine.  I can't wait for the new issue to arrive in my mailbox each month.  When it arrives I patiently wait for the kids to go to bed and read it from cover to cover uninterrupted.  Sometimes my ritual is interrupted, and I can not read the magazine on the day that it arrives.  I do not like it when this happens and all is not right with the world until I have read the latest issue.

I was searching their website for ideas for Thanksgiving decorations.  As I said before, I usually do not decorate for Thanksgiving, but I thought something might inspire me this year.  As I was searching their website, I ran across this video.  You can view 100 fall photographs in less than two minutes.  I thought I would share it with you.  Thanks Southern Living!!!  You never disappoint me!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1815825658?bclid=40223661001&bctid=39618197001

No comments: