Monday, June 7, 2010

THE LOVE LIST: F You, BP.

This morning, as I was having my first cup of coffee and catching up on what happened in the world as I slept, I came across Jess Graves' blog, The Love List.  I have been following her for quite some time and enjoy her blog.  Usually, her posts are about fashion and interior design, but yesterday she wrote about the oil spill.  I thought she pretty much summed up how many of us feel about this disaster.  Therefore, today I have posted a link to her blog.  At the end of the post, she has a link to the photograper's blog where you can see more pictures of the pelicans.  I will warn you that the pictures are heartbreaking.  Please click the link below to read her post.  Thanks, Jess, for saying what many of us feel.
THE LOVE LIST: F You, BP.

No comments: