Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Mardi Gras

Happy Mardi Gras Everyone!  If you do not live in a town that celebrates Mardi Gras, you, like me, might be dying to say "Throw me something mister".  Or that could be just me. :)  Any who, I decided to browse Etsy this morning to get my "mardi gras" fix. 
Lesse bon temps rouler!

Rebecca Plotnick Photography

Briole

Amy Giacomelli

BostonCharm

Dan Shan

Rebecca Plotnick Photography
And if you would like to start your very own Mardi Gras parade in your hometown, you can buy a lovely crawfish float at this Etsy seller's shop.  Just be sure to invite me!!!

Buy your own Mardi Gras float here

1 comment:

Buttercup Bliss said...

Hi Suzanne! I recently received the Stylish Blogger Award. I would like to pass this award on to you since you were my main inspiration for starting my blog! Find out details at my blog :-)))