Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas Ideas



 I have been organizing my picture files and ran across some items that I sold at Market Day in town last year.  A few people have asked if I was going to create them again this Christmas.  And yes, I am already working on them now.  I thought I would share last year's items with you today.  Do you want to know something funny?  When I look at the stockings and the card holders now, I think to myself "Wow!  Those are really cute!"  However, when I think back to this time last year, all I can remember is that I did not want to see another stocking ever again.  I guess when you look at them morning, noon, and night you can tire of them and stop seeing their beauty.  Anyway, here are the pictures.  Enjoy and let me know what you think!


The board above is a magnetic Christmas card holder and measures 24" by 24".  The stocking is meant to hang on your door and hold Christmas greenery.  I used window screen to make my form and then covered it with plaster.



This is an example of another magnetic board.


This personalized canvas measures 20" x 20".


Thanks for stopping by!
Our Southern Nest

No comments: